Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Vehicle RentalStandards Agent
Attleborough (Full Time, Permanent)
Vehicle RentalStandards Agent - Attleborough
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Vehicle Rental Standards agent to work on a Permanent basis for our client SHB Vehicle Hire, a market leading national vehicle fleet management company. This position will be based at their Thetford depot.
You'll be a dedicated rental standards agent responsible for inspecting vehicles before they go on hire to ensure rentable standards are met.
Essential Skills include
* Ensure vehicles that are scheduled to go on rent pass Rentable standards and highlight any that fall outside
* Through use of reports, ensure vehicles are scheduled for collection within given timelines
* Complete the vehicle return inspection sheet and classify each vehicle based on a traffic light system ensuring the Workshop Foreman is in agreement with your assessment. Identify any further damage not recorded on the collections note including all ancillary equipment on specialist vehicles
* To carry out a short road test after the inspection to further help in determining its future classification.
* Obtain order numbers from customers and negotiate, within the given parameters, where necessary to ensure that maximum recharge value is achieved with customer
* Invoice customers once agreement has been given Manage the progress of all Key Account customer calls and escalate as appropriate, ensuring that all calls are managed to a satisfactory resolution by means of end-to-end management and within agreed customer SLA's
* Cost control, balancing customer requirements with commercial awareness.
* To work closely with the Tyre Management Team to understand the end to end Tyre Re-charge Process
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* Driving license (Category C ideal).
* Sufficient understanding of vehicle technology to identify defects which prohibit a vehicle from being roadworthy and its ancillary equipment from being unsafe to use.
* Prior experience of controlling damage recharge or demonstrable experience within the vehicle industry
* Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook
* Excellent communication and customer care skills
* A good standard of written and spoken English
* Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
* Training available to enhance skill sets
* 45 hr week basic
* Company pension scheme
* Work hours 8am - 6pm and Saturday's as required.
If you're currently working as a vehicle checker or rental standards agent or vehicle standards admin or damage recharge agent you may be suitable for the role.
Please contact Nick Fryatt on (Apply online only) for more information or email
Visit - (url removed)/SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.